Welcome to the Business Forum
The Business Forum is Colonial Williamsburg’s corporate donor society. Its members provide critical annual support to aid in the general operations of this precious national historic treasure. In appreciation, members receive a number of exclusive benefits and privileges.
Business Forum has three giving tiers, each commemorating a well-established 18th-century Williamsburg entrepreneur:
Greenhow Circle ($1,000 or more) – named for John Greenhow, whose general store sold all manner of goods
Prentis Circle ($750-$999) – named for William Prentis, whose shop in the Historic Area is the best surviving example of a colonial period store
Tarpley Circle ($500-$749) – named for James Tarpley, who apprenticed to a merchant before opening his own store in 1755.
Business Forum membership advantages include:
- Invitations to special events throughout the year
- A one-year subscription to the Foundation’s quarterly journal, Trend & Tradition.
- Complimentary Historic Area passes (6 for Greenhow Circle, 4 for Prentis Circle and 2 for Tarpley Circle)
- Recognition in the Foundation’s donor registry and on its website
- Assistance with dining, lodging, golf and spa reservations at the Colonial Williamsburg Hotels and Resort by calling the VIP line at (877) 293-8477
For More Information:
Ms. Sophia Crysler Hart
Director, Corporate & Foundation Relations
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
P.O. Box 1776
Williamsburg, VA 23187
Telephone: (757) 220-7272
Email: [email protected]
Matching Gifts Program
Matching gifts are an easy way to maximize your support of Colonial Williamsburg. To determine if your company has a matching gift program, please visit our Matching Gifts search engine.
2021 Colonial Williamsburg Business Forum
Business Forum members of the Greenhow Circle contribute $1,000 or more annually to the Colonial Williamsburg Fund.
- Canon Virginia, Inc.
- Compass Wealth Strategies
- Coca-Cola Company
- Enspire Energy, Inc.
- Enterprise Holdings
- The Fife & Drum Inn
- Kansa Advisory, LLC
- Kaufman & Canoles
- Magic Ice USA, Inc
- Mottahedeh and Company, Inc.
- Mutual Assurance Society of Virginia Fund
- Newport Hospitality Group, Inc.
- Queen of Virginia Skill & Entertainment
- Short and Short
- TCV Trust & Wealth Management, Inc.
Business Forum members of the Prentis Circle contribute $750-999 annually to the Colonial Williamsburg Fund.
- Hathaway Power
Business Forum members of the Tarpley Circle contribute $500-749 annually to the Colonial Williamsburg Fund.
- 2nd Life Home Repair and Modeling Services
- Aireco Supply, Inc.
- Clark Nexsen Foundation
- Felicia Fund
- Guernsey Tingle Architects
- Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Jeta Corporation
- Toolworks, Inc.
- R. W. Nock Insurance Agency
- Roof Engineering Corporation
- Town Management